Thursday, May 9, 2013

Epilogue

I feel as though I am a fairly self aware person, so this whole blogging thing was not too difficult for me. I know how I feel most of the time. However, the knowledge that people would be reading my thoughts made me a little apprehensive about going all out with some of my posts. I feel like one of the biggest things I learned through this blogging experience is that I do care what people say about me, even though I might not admit it. This does not mean I am going to change myself to fit into whatever role people want me to be in, but I esteem the opinions of others to some capacity.
I would like to reduce the amount of overall anxiety in my life. I do not know that this is something that will happen any time soon, but it is a long term goal to work on.
One of the hardest subjects for me to write about is myself. I often feel like I am too close to the picture to get an accurate idea about what is really going on in my life. This blogging experience has allowed me to reflect a lot, which is helpful in order for one to know themselves.
Hesitant- Before I do something I plan out exactly what I will do and ponder what the outcome will be. Even when I know there won't be negative results, I worry something will go wrong.
Sassy- I can be fairly sassy, so much so in fact, when I asked for a word that summed me up, one of my peers offered the word.
Weird- I feel like any example of this would eliminate all meaning of it, so I will leave it at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment